Monday, April 23, 2018

How to access Worldlink Fiber Router in Nepal


Hello Guyz Today i am going to teach you something new which you guyz don't know about Worldlink.
Few months back, I had worldlink internet connected at my home and the connection guys told me not to mess with the reset button on the router. And I became a bit curious. Then, they told me that I should login to the worldlink's website to change my wifi ssid and password, and I became more curious. And when I asked about hiding wifi and mac filtering, they said that users are not allowed to open router settings and i should go to the worldlink office and they would do it for me,. And I was like "what the hell  man !, I have the router(which I am paying charges to use) in my room and I need to go to worldlink office to use the settings ? " Screw them !

Today i am going to teach you how you can access your router setting from home in Worldlink fiber Router.
wlink router login
Worldlink Fiber Router Login page


Simply follow the following steps to access the fiber router settings.
It has a lot of features. You can do a lot of things if you know to use it properly.

1. Open your browser and type in the default gateway ( for me it's 192.168.100.1 ). You can get your default gateway by typing "ipconfig" command in command prompt.

2. Then enter the following credentials : 
     Account :     root
     Password  :  admin

3. Done. 


P.S. This article is for educational purpose only. We won't be held responsible if anyone is caught breaking the law.

0 comments: