Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Youtube Video Hacked and Deleted By Hackers




Hello Friends Its me Sabin Author of Tech Nepal today we are going to talk about hacker who hacked Youtube videos and deleted it. Yes you heard it right Origian video of song Despacito has been deleted from Youtube by hacker Names Prosox.


More than a dozen other artists, including Shakira, Selena Gomez, Drake and Taylor Swift are also affected. The original clips had been posted by Vevo.
The Despacito video has been removed, but its cover image had shown a group wearing masks and pointing guns.
The hackers, calling themselves Prosox and Kuroi'sh, had written "Free Palestine" underneath the videos.
Several of the clips remain live at time of writing Of those, the actual video content itself appears to be unaltered. Many titles have been changed to include the names of the hackers, but only some feature the replaced cover image.
Both YouTube and the music video hosting service Vevo have been contacted for comment.
A Twitter account that apparently belongs to one of the hackers posted: "It's just for fun, I just use [the] script 'youtube-change-title-video' and I write 'hacked'."
"Don't judge me I love YouTube," it added.

It is the same hacker who hacked NASA website You can see it here  http://www.zone-h.org/mirror/id/30258622


Hacked By Prosox

Hello there, I am Prosox.
I've been tired of folks acting on my back, judging my skills according to my appearance, those people can squeal it: "Prosox is defacing, he is a script kiddie".
However, those people are really sad persons, and I would not surprised they all end up with a banana thrown in their anus
If for you, real hackers and security researchers are Troy Hunt the "web security expert" (who probably years ago was still an SQL injection skid)
and people who think are allowed to despise and put a stick on a young person, only for what they appears to be, seems really dumb.
Indeed, the mutual respect between each other in the security community is really shameful nowadays...
I have nothing to proove, I can admit defacing is childish to some extent, but keep talking, with your heap overflow and return to libc
shellcode building articles, you never broke something. You can't claim you're skilled, I really can't understand such injustice towards me...

This Hack : Once again a small hole in a system containing terabytes of code, or seriously something ? I compromised a whole NASA server, whereas a lot of niggers failed to achieve this, all they found is at best an SQL injection.
I do have experience reviewing PHP codes seeking for flaws, this hack was, in my opinion, clean, because it took me time to find the hole in their known "CMS" only by reviewing the open source code.
Once again, keep jusging, however, and especially Storm MA, of the "Gravity" Groups, you're not allowed to judge me on my back, despite my help and my kindness towards you.
You have no skills, you have always been jealous, it probably justifies you manipulating Akuma, my friend, to make him sneaky towards me.
I helped him, had nothing against him, but you are a coward and a scum.
Prosox, I, is better than all of you and don't give a single fuck concerning your cases.... Sorry for the grammar errors, I used google translate as my english is not certified famous.
Special Thanks : all friends :) Special fuck : all lamer of skype

0 comments: